Friday, February 25, 2011

'I feel good about me' List

I wrote a blog post recently that suggested that you sometimes need to be your own cheerleader. I suggested making a list that you can keep in your organiser or diary and refer to when you need a bit of a pick me up.

What have people complimented you on?
What have coworkers said?
Why do your friends love you?
What goals have you reached?
What do you love about yourself?
What do you know is great about yourself?
What have you done well?
When did you feel satisfied, or even ecstatic about something you were involved in?
What are you proud of in your life?

Keep adding to this list as time goes on. Add to it regularly! And look over it regularly, perhaps especially when you're feeling a little down, or have run into an obstacle.

Make it as you wish SSSs!
Arienne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...