Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Too Blessed To Be Stressed? YES!

Gosh, why is it that when you need them the most, you abandon the most useful tools available to you?

I've really noticed that when I get busy and have a lot to handle, I allow work to encroach onto the things that keep my life in balance and in check. I seem to so easily let go of exercising, eating well, journal writing and spending quality time with special people.

Not cool.

A lot of the work that I do I really enjoy, I can have creative space, feel like I'm contributing to a better world and spend time with inspiring people. And that is a problem in a way because work doesn't always feel like work. But I need to balance that with these other important things that I want in my life for important reasons.

I guess that is why they call it a journey. You learn as you go. I think I need to adhere to the routine I have set for myself because there are reasons I've created that routine. There should be some non-negotiables there. Where no matter how busy or stressful life in general can get, I put these things first so I can do a better in the long run.

I exercise and eat well because I want to be healthier so I can live a fuller life. I journal write because it helps me express the thoughts and emotions I am experiencing and that keeps me understanding myself and working through things. I spend time with great people because those relationships enrich my life (and hopefully theirs too!!).

See, sometimes you get it out there and answer your own question!

So, I'm getting up and attending the 6am yoga class, followed by a healthy breakfast and a session with my diary.

I came across this 'too blessed to be stressed' motto - how cool. I am too blessed!

Make it as you wish SSSs!
Arienne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...