Friday, April 22, 2011

Arienne Loves...TiLT #5

This is a week where I am doing a lot of soul searching and it is great to be able to look around at the beautiful world and the people in it and be grateful and titilated for this week's TiLT - Things I Love Thursday (though, for some reason I tend to do this post on Friday's Australian time!).

Things that made me smile or feel grateful this week:

<3 People that can draw like the gorgeous image above! I wish I could, but let me stick to abstract scribbles... <3 Dreaming of a puppy - it will happen soon! <3 Meeting an affectionate cat who is the mascot of our Toastmasters meeting <3 It was so fun to put the 50 Random Facts about me post together <3 Fabulous friends that have gone out of their way and filled out some forms for The Man and I <3 Christian from Smart Boy Designs - we've just met and his blog is awesome - check it out if you can <3 People that are creating good and great in the world <3 Daddy-O buying me a gorgeous bunch of pink blooms (pictured below) <3 Two of my besties coming together to start organising my big 3-0 <3 The awesomely inspiring group of gals who are part of the Steering Committee for 10thousandgirl <3 Seeing friends <3 Crying when I missed the yoga class last night - then laughing at the silliness of it all! <3 That I took the time to do a yoga class this morning - the instructor was fabulous and said sooooooo many things I needed to hear <3 How spot on Mike Dooley's Notes from the Universe have been for me this week <3 My mummy coming to my rescue <3 The Man just being The Man <3 Online resources galore <3 Gals asking for my raw food resources from the 30 day raw food challenge - the wrap up post is to come! <3 Falling in love with Candles again <3 Being looked after so well in the kitchen department by Daddy-O <3 I am a total late Twitter uptaker - how cool is it?! <3 Choices and the Universe <3 Connecting with an awesome girl Miss L <3 Dreaming about the upcoming podcasts on Savvy Sassy She <3 Looking forward to Kimberly Wilson's podcast featuring the fabulous Gala Darling


What are you grateful or smiling about this week SSSs?

Make it as you wish SSSs!
Arienne xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...