Saturday, April 9, 2011

SSS Podcast Episode #001 - An Introduction

Hello and welcome to Savvy Sassy She's Podcast Episode #001 - An Introduction!

I wish I could say this was the space around me while I was podcasting and blogging. But it's not. It is a beautiful woman with a similar name...
Click the 'play' button below to listen or  Download the mp3 




Overview of Episode
I'm so excited to share with you my first podcast. I have dreaming of this for years and have finally created one! It is not super polished or 100% fabulous, but I'm am going down the road of 'progress not perfection'! I am so proud that I faded in and out music, recorded it and then edited this 'masterpiece'!

Enjoy! And if there are any tips, tricks of feedback please let me know - I am enormously grateful around any improvements or insights you may have around it.

Episode #001 is an introduction to Savvy Sassy She and a little background about myself.

Resources
As promised in the podcast here are the 13 areas of life:

1. Physical Health - diet, exercise, hydration, habits
2. Emotional Health - dealing with stress, meditation, sleep
3. Self Care - hair, beauty, regimes
4.0 Relationships: General
4.1 Relationships: Partner
5. Relationships: Family
6. Relationships: Friends
6.1 Relationships: Pets
7. Finance - spending plans, savings, investment, net worth
8. Professional - career path, business ideas, roles
9. Giving - volunteering, donating, compassion, charity
10. Spiritual - Connecting, gratitude, nature
11. Surroundings - home, clutter, organisation, car, office, physical environment
12. Interests & Activities - hobbies, travel, creativity, cooking etc
13. Personal Development - courses, education, books, skills

For you to do
Look at some of the different areas of your life. Would you break it down into 13 areas or would you do it differently? Please share :)


Connect
Facebook: www.facebook.com/savvysassyshe and/or www.facebook.com/ariennegorlach
Email: savvysassyshe@gmail.com



Make it as you wish SSS!
Arienne xo

3 comments:

  1. I have only listened to the first 15 seconds... and needed to comment. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! Will write more as I listen to more! Well done,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooooooo much Miss Marie! I'm proud that I just did it and didn't let perfection or fear take over. Let me know what you think, I have lots of ideas but just wanted to start somewhere! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie Delaitre (again)April 10, 2011 at 9:36 AM

    Beautiful and so open Arienne :) Your podcast is very clear and love the fading in and out of music - am impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...