Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Stop Putting It Off

 This photo has nothing to do with anything in this post. I've just been told to always have a photos with a post. And I just love flowers so enjoy.

I've stopped putting it off!

So much time had gone by since I had written here and more and more was happening and I didn't know where to start...so I didn't.

Now, my dear readers, it wasn't about you. You I missed. And I was carrying around a very heavy bucket of guilt for not checking in here.

And I missed the writing and the perspective of looking at the things going on in my life with a view of sharing it.

So, I'm back.

Don't worry, I'll write a post full of the excuses of the reasons why I've been absent. It is not so funny, but I'll try my best to make it amusing!

See y'all soon my dear, dear SSSs, can't wait to properly reconnect.

Tell me one exciting thing that's happened to y'all in the past two months (beside practicing faux texan accents) in the comments section. I'd love to hear from you...think of it like an ethical bribe in welcoming me back to the blog world...

Make it as you wish SSSs!
Arienne xo

Photo Credit: Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...