Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Passion. My Inspiration. My Life. My Path.


I started writing this a couple of weeks ago. It was total stream of consciousness coming out so it took me a little while to make it make sense! But here it is...
 
Okay, I'll admit it, I've had a pretty bad week. And I feel a little like I'm bearing part of my soul so be kind lovely readers!

I had a major freak out about my finances after paying for my much planned for flight to Europe to attend my dream of a lifetime art and yoga retreat in Paris and Provence and to meet The Man (aka my Fiance)'s family in Hungary.

Not having a regular income has taken its toll on my savings and finances. I have put many great financial and savings strategies in place, but coming back to basics - having some form of income helps (what a surprise!!!). I've known for a little while I would need to pay attention to this and now is the time!

Sometimes going through a 'freak out' (for want of a much better term) helps you pay attention to what is important. And it can take something big to really motivate you to change or make something a priority.

So I'm doing something about it. I'm putting a plan in place to bridge the gap between where I am now and where I want to be. I'm also reconciling my emotions around it - trying to stop beating myself up about what I should/could have done differently income-wise and appreciating the massive steps I've taken to create the life I want.

Savvy Sassy She is all about working out how to live a life that is how you wish it to be. To question the 'shoulds' in your life and consciously create what you truly want and need. And to do this with sparkly bits and tools and fun and laughter and a great community along the way. I am no expert (but I hope to bring you some experts in different parts of life in the future) and my experience is a journey too. A journey to create what I see my life as being and all the up and down experiences along the way that get me closer to that vision.

After a wonderful and much needed discussion with my mother (thanks mama!!) I brought everything back to why I have chosen this life for myself. We all have bad days, but bringing our attention to the reason why we've made certain choices can help us understand and put things in perspective. The choice in the short run may have not-so-nice consequences, but in the bigger picture that choice is right and is helping to bring you in the right direction.

Why I am choosing to follow my passions and dreams and create a life and a lifestyle around it....

Working in the family biz didn't work for me. Working full time in a university didn't work for me. After 4 years of the SSS idea plodding along in the background I decided to make a go of it. Who knows if it will be as successful (though I'm working my arse of to make it so). It may be a massive learning curve, but I'm willing to give it my all. To decide to make it happen. To not chicken out. To not have a Plan B to show the universe I am serious.

This is important enough to go through some ups and downs for. Making a difference in women's lives. Waking women up to see how they can make their lives work. Empowering them with information, view points, perspectives, systems, tools, inspiration and like minds? Yes, it is worth it. It is important enough. I refuse to be on my deathbed looking back at my life saying "I wish I had given SSS a go. I wish I could have seen if it made an impact." (ooooh, even writing that gives me the heebie jeebies).

I love being able to design my day though I miss structured routine.
I love having a say in my priorities and carrying them out.
I love getting in contact with women's real hearts and minds.
I love doing what I love everyday.

This is My Passion. My Inspiration. My Life. My Path.

This inspiration link from the fav galadarling.com came at the right time!

PS - any paid part time job suggestions/offers?! ;)

Making it as I wish SSSs!
Arienne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...