|Potential wedding dress? I hope I'd look half as good as Milla!|
My biggest realisation this week is that I am putting a lot of things before Savvy Sassy She. I don't know whether it is because I don't have a clear plan yet for what needs to be done (waiting on getting all focus group info back before I make big decisions) but I am putting other people's priorities before mine.
I fully admit that I am the one allowing it. No one is pushing things onto me. I am either accepting requests or volunteering for things. And that has made me feel like a useful and contributing member of society. But I also see that it is taking away energy from me building what is important: My business and my future.
So I am really going to put my focus there this month. Seeing where I am over-committing myself to others and ensuring that I am doing something everyday to contribute towards my career dreams.
- Celebrate the Man's birthday
- Book accommodation in Paris
- Organise sister and her boyfriend to come and visit us in Paris (are you reading this Liane?!)
- Hold last focus group and move forward!
- Develop my workshop plan and set date (scary exciting)
- Develop my website (a huge thank you to Bartek (of Evonet & Our Honeymoon Registry) for his offer of technical expertise).
- Start Wedding planning (maybe just try on a dress or two...see above)
- Take part in the International Women's Day 10thousandgirl Opp Swap on Sunday 4th March. Looking forward to finding some treasures while I work!
- I won a ticket to the fabulous Women as Entrepreneurs WE WIN (Women helping Women in Need) event for International Women's Day on March 8th (get your tickets here!)
- Organise garage sale for end of March
- Clear up the clutter in the different rooms of the house (and use for the garage sale!)
- And one of the most important things is that I am declaring this the month of ME and Savvy Sassy She
- Run first focus group - Done - insightful!
- Organise focus groups #2 & #3 - Done and run - one more to go
- Attend Yoga with a View
- Create and run sales workshop - i started the prep work, but it was postponed by the client to April & May
- Create budget with The Man
- Go on a romantic camping escapade - Done! So much fun, but don't know how romantic it was with The Dog around...
- Paint something (I'm feeling inspired!) - didn't do - just didn't make the time :(
- Celebrate valentines day with the fiance ;) - Done - we had a romantic scrabble night and i kicked arse :)
- Organise garage sale - semi-done, we postponed it until the end of March, though I've started putting things aside. We just need to advertise and I need to go through a few more sections of the house.
- Do yoga at least 4x a week - I did this for 2 weeks! I went slightly less often for the other two. I really felt a difference when I cut down and see how beneficial it actually is for me.
- Start connecting with like-minded bloggers - not done, but I'm seeing the importance of this - both with relationships and moving forwards
- Get my social media groove on... - not really - still grooveless in this area...
- Recognise the ways the Universe is showing up and supporting my dreams! - done! It is actually amazing when you focus on the things that are supporting you. You start seeing more and more and grow in confidence.
Make it as you wish SSS!