I tell you, coming back from holidays is tough work. Tough with a capital 'T' I say!
I've steadily been trying to get back into the swing of things back home. One of the things that has helped was relocating my office from near the kitchen to a bright airy room upstairs. And because of that (and with the help of some beautiful new bits of stationary) I am back and on track! Yippee!!!
So this week has been a hodge podge of love, friends, doggy, kitty, rearranging and beautiful life/work planning:
- Caught up with lovely friends with good news at local cafe
- Bought some delish gumboots (that didn't cost the earth):
- Rearranged the downstairs furniture to create a cozy corner (including The Man, dog and doonas for added warmth):
- Washed Zander the dog (finally! pooey!)
- Had scrumptious lunch at local malaysian eatery (Asian food, how I missed you on our Croissant and Cheese Euro jaunt)
- Don't tell anyone, but we bought takeaway from above eatery to have for dinner that night too...
- Lovely accountability buddy catch up after 6 weeks being unaccountable
- Date Night with The Man at local pub
- Created my own blog planner (can't wait to print in colour!):
- Stationary shop visit for inspiring new tools
- Mr & Mrs S arrived for a few days before they move to whoop whoop (booooooo)
- Google Hangouts meeting for new group I'm involved in
- Oooh and started my new office set up as can be seen in Photo 1!
- Uploaded a bunch of pics from Hungary
- Wrote some snail mail correspondence (love pen and paper!)
- Ordered a gorgeous coat rack to solve our coat mountain
- Found my new blog crush at A Life of Perfect Days. Isn't she awesome?
- Wrote Monthly Dreams, The Power of Intention and Cross-Stitch Creativity posts
Make it as you wish SSSs!