Happy August Savvies!
July was getting back into the swing of things for me after we were away for 5 weeks. A lot was going on, especially if you read my latest Week in Review.
I've started to really make things happen and I am soooooo excited about the next few months. More details will come as the right time arises. It is so great to have a tangible dream that you can work towards with your body, mind and soul.
What is your dream?
- Catch up with girlfriend up from Melbourne
- Catch up with US based BFF and her little family who are visiting
- Have a house repairs day
- Write draft of new biz idea with The Man - more deets to come!
- Write website copy
- Website development
- Start Health Challenge - postponed by a few days due to lingering cold
- Knit Scarf
- Start Granny Square challenge
- Online monthly meeting with great women around the world
- Wedding dress viewing with girlfriends
- Finish reading $100 Start Up by Chris Guillebeau
- Announce Thirty Days Of Thanks
- Finish incompletes - there are a bunch of emails and promised items that are keeping me awake at night. It doesn't sit well with me.
- Catch up with 'long-lost' friends I've not seen in ages
- Implement monthly ideas night with The Man - because man, when you get our brains together something magical happens :) - We had one impromptu session- magic happened.
- Rearrange furniture in living room - Done! Our living room is so much cozier now.
- Create new winter routine - Done! Now it is just implementing
- Start Wedding Planning - Done! I've got the dress, we know the month (March 2014) and the girls and I are planning a wedding planning weekend to scout some initial locations
- Create outline of my ideal planner - Not completed but definitely started
- Start a new crafting project - Not started but have found what I want to do (see above!)
- Streamline my life tools - I streamlined my office tools as a start
- Find a great pair of gumboots - Done!
- Spend 2x sessions with visual journal - Not done!
- Upload the rest of the Hungary pics - Done!
- Have 2x date night with The Man - Done! Though they weren't really creative. They mostly included eating spicy asian food.
- Set up new office - Done! WIll post pics soon
- Organise office paperwork - Not done - there is still a pile waiting for me
- Create biz plan outline - Not completed but started. Check out Lean Canvas for an awesome focussed tool
Make it as you wish! xo
Pic Found On