Saturday, May 4, 2013

My May 2013 Dreams


This month is mostly about business dreams. I've already warned The Man and a few friends that I'll be pretty much in lockdown for the next 30 days. I've got a crap load of things to do for my diary/planner business.

You really have no idea what is involved until you venture into this area of production and distribution etc first-hand! But I'm truly excited. I've written a post over on Life is Crafted about how I'm kinda freaking out but at the same time knowing this is what I have to do...I love that The Man is going to be stepping up everything he already does around the house (which is heaps!) to look after me, little Zander-dog and the Charlie-Cat. Love you and thank you babe :)

I'm planning to be gentle on myself and not have too many expectations because I'll be head down bum up for most of May...

Celebrate my 32nd birthday - in a totally low key fashion this year!
Long overdue Archery session for friend's engagement present (no apples to be involved)
Get the car repaired (cracked windscreens and aircon that has a choice between off or full blast)
Make Christmas decisions
Attend real food picnic
New branding and logo for this site (maybe new website!)
Starting some facilitation training
Meet with accountant and discuss sexy biz stuff
Complete BSchool (life changing!). If you haven't already, check out Marie Forleo
Masterminding with new gal pal mistressminders
Prep for launch of new Life is Crafted range (seriously a gazillion things to do)
New LIC shopping cart
Introduce new products for LIC.
(I could go into numerous subcategories of this but I don't want to bore you...)
Start back at yoga...because it's been waaaaaaaaayyyy too infrequent...
Celebrate friend's engagement - Long overdue catch up!
Awesome Ms Y suggested a snail mail letter chain between 4 of us childhood friends that are spread out all over the place - US, Perth, Melbourne and me in Sydney - LOVE IT!

How are you adventuring into the Month ahead? Share one of your May dreams below and we can all cheer you on!

Make it as you wish Adventuress,
Arienne xo

4 comments:

  1. It's so nice to see your Life is Crafted line take off. Good luck in accomplishing your May goals.

    I've nominated your for the Liebster Award. Check out the details at: http://littlelifeofandrea.com/2013/05/17/liebster-blog-award-nomination/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea, I've been a naughty blogger and had my mind somewhere else! Is it too late to continue?! Thank you for the lovely honour! I'll be getting it together and passing on the wand :)

      Delete
  2. I miss your posts Arienne - I've never commented here before, but I really like this blog it's very inspiring :) I hope that you will more free time soon and write new posts. Best regards from Poland - oh, and can't wait for Life is Crafted mid-year range :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting. You have no idea how much I appreciate it when people reach out and say something! Life is Crafted is the reason I've not been blogging over here but I should be back to this really soon. I'm missing it! I've not been to Poland yet but have some wonderful Polish friends here in Australia, though I've not learned any polish yet! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...