|Vietnamese beer to accompany delish Pho. I didn't think I looked that green...|
- Confirmed wedding reception place and received a 5 million item wedding checklist - eeek!
- Dinner and sleepover at friends' place - i love sleepovers :)
- Birthday dinner for girlfriend, complete with incompetent (by me and The Man only) Salsa dancing
- Catch up with uni girlfriends - over 10 years since we saw each other!
- Checked in to hotel for romantic few days away with The Man to keep celebrating our 4 year anniversary! We were both sick, so it wasn't super romantic (especially not the man's night dash to 7-11 for cold remedies so we could sleep) ;) We ate our way around Sydney - Dim Sum, German, Vietnamese, went shopping for exciting things like sheets and shorts (actually very exciting - I almost wanted to go home early to put our fantastic new linens on the bed), and went into the spa - probably not great for the cold...
- Put the new sheets on bed when we got home - it has transformed the room and I so look forward to getting in to my 1000 thread count sheets each night (and occasional daytime nap). Bliss!
- Packaged and sent Life is Crafted orders
- Coaching sessions with lovely clients (and a few coughs thrown in)
- Confirmed last round of new branding with amazing designer (can't wait to share!)
- Designed and updated two of the 2014 diary templates
- Family dog walk - just the one - The Man has been doing all the rest of them - which is the reason I'm telling myself Zander loves him more at the moment...
- Went to a bookstore (I LOVE THEM), didn't buy anything (yet) just took photos of the ones that interested me to see if I really, really want them...But then forgot to buy the one I intended to (that's why I shouldn't be lazy - I should have just carried it around instead of meaning to go back at the end...) Oh well, I'll have to get Julia Cameron's Vein of Gold next time then!
|One of the books I am contemplating...|
Engagement party for friends
Should do something for the wedding (ie INVITATIONS!!)
More Life is Crafted goodness.
Life planning for a big course in New Zealand next week
Rest and read - heal body, heal! (especially because I have to get on a plane soon!)
How's your week been lovely Adventuress? Share one of your highlights - do you get as excited about things like sheets as me - or am I that kind of quirky?!
Make it as you wish
PS if you know anyone who can help with a wordpress shopping cart that needs to be set up in a relatively short time period please let me know. This is my biggest stressor at the moment and I will love you forever